If you’re passionate about IT and electronics, like being up to date on technology and don’t miss even the slightest details, buy Hard Drive Kingston SA400M8/480G 480 GB SSD at an unbeatable price.
- Technology: SSD
- Size: m.2
- Capacity: 480 GB
- Connection: PCIe
- Speed: 500 Mbps
Incredible speeds plus rock-solid reliability
Kingston’s A400 solid-state drive dramatically improves the responsiveness of your existing system with incredible boot, loading and transfer times compared to mechanical hard drives. Powered by a latest-gen controller for read and write speeds of up to 500MB/s and 450MB/s*, this SSD is 10x faster than a traditional hard drive** for higher performance, ultra-responsive multi-tasking and an overall faster system.
Also more reliable and durable than a hard drive, A400 is built with Flash memory. There are no moving parts, making it less likely to fail than a mechanical hard drive. It is also cooler and quieter, and its shock and vibration resistance makes it ideal for notebooks and other mobile computing devices.
A400 is available in multiple drive form factors and capacities from 120GB–1.92TB** to give you all the space you need for applications, videos, photos and other important documents. You can also replace your hard drive or a smaller SSD with a drive big enough to hold all your files.
This SSD is designed for use in desktop and notebook computer workloads and is not intended for server environments.
* Based on “out-of-box performance” using a SATA Rev. 3.0 motherboard. Speed may vary due to host hardware, software and usage.
**Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and is thus not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products.
- SSD form factor: M.2
- SSD capacity: 480 GB
- Interface: Serial ATA III
- Memory type: 3D NAND
- NVMe: N
- Component for: PC/notebook
- Read speed: 500 MB/s
- Write speed: 450 MB/s
- Data transfer rate: 6 Gbit/s
- Mean time between failures (MTBF): 1000000 h
- Protection features: Shock resistant,Vibration proof
- TBW rating: 160
- Power consumption (read): 0.642 W
- Power consumption (write): 1.535 W
- Power consumption (average): 0.279 W
- Power consumption (idle): 0.195 W
- Operating temperature (T-T): 0 – 70 °C
- Storage temperature (T-T): -40 – 85 °C
- Operating vibration: 2.17 G
- Non-operating vibration: 20 G
- Width: 80 mm
- Depth: 22 mm
- Height: 1.35 mm
- Weight: 5.5 g